If you are concerned about improving the air quality of your indoor areas, the Aglaonema pink does this pretty efficiently. Native to the Brazilian rainforest, the plant infuses a fresh tropical feel into your living and work environs. With its care-easy features, it will become your favourite houseplant in no time. Its strikingly patterned leaves and hardy hybrid nature makes it perfect as a tabletop or patio plant.
Aglaonema pink plant has deep green broad leaves and brilliant pink stem. The edges of the plants are lined with a bright red colour that clearly defines its unique shaped leaves. Aglaonema pink plant is recommended as a top air-purifying plant capable of eliminating harmful pollutants and emitting fresh oxygen. It is also a natural humidifier that looks very beautiful on an office desk, AC rooms or dim bedroom and also works perfectly as a gift.
- Other names: Common names include Chinese Evergreen Plant, Aglaonema Siam Aurora and Aglaonema Red Lipstick
- Planting environment: They are typical indoor plants. Place your Aglaonema moss ball plant in a warm and shady part of the room.
- Sunlight: The red lipstick or lady valentine plants require indirect sunlight and shade. Should never be exposed to the sun.
- Watering/Soaking: Watering should be done once in two weeks. Soak the moss ball 3/4th in a bowl of water for 5 minutes once in two weeks or whenever you feel it is dry and light in weight. The Aglaonema lipstick or lady valentine plant will forgive you if you miss watering it once a while.
- Misting: Keep the plant moist always except in winter. Mist twice a week to keep your plant fresh and healthy.
- Fertilisation: Fertilise the aglaonema pink plant once a month in spring and summer but never in winter or fall. Over fertilisation can cause the tips of the plants to turn brown.
Temperature: It prefers temperatures between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Usually unhappy when exposed to sudden temperature changes.